- Direct Flights are available not only from domestic cities but also from 28 cities in 5 countries (Beijing, Xian, Hefei, Qingdao, Changsha, Changchun, Hangzhou, Fuzhou, Yangzhou, Guangzhou, Zhengzhou, Chengdu, Dalian, Nantong, Hong Kong, Macau, Nanjing, Ningbo, Pudong, Shenyang and Tianjin in China, Narita, Fukuoka, and Osaka in Japan, Bangkok in Thailand, Kuala Lumpur in Malaysia and Gaoxiong, Taipei in Taiwan).
- Any foreign visitors wishing to enter the Republic of Korea must have a valid passport and obtain a Korean visa before the visitation. However, people of 90 countries who wish to visit Korea temporarily are permitted to enter without a visa according to visa-exemption agreements or in accordance with principles reciprocity or national interest. More information about visa-free entries for foreigners. For more information about visa, please refer to Visa Application category on our webpage.
Upon arriving at Incheon International Airport, passengers can either transfer directly to a domestic flight to Jeju, or travel to Gimpo Airport, which offers a variety of domestic flights.
From Incheon Int’l Airport to Gimpo Domestic Airport, you can take Limousine bus or Train AREX. Please refer to the information below about the bus and train.
|Fare||KRW 4,000||KRW 7,500|
|Time Schedule||T1 05:05-23:20
|Boarding Area||T1 - 1F No.6
T2 - B1 No.25
|T1 - 1F No.4
T2 - B1 No.17
[6003, 6008, 6014 Bus Stop Location] Terminal 1- 1 Floor No.6
[6003, 6008, 6014 Bus Stop Location] Terminal 2- Traffic Center Basement 1 No.25
[6707A Bus Stop Location] Terminal 1- 1 Floor No.4
[6707A Bus Stop Location] Terminal 2- Traffic Center Basement 1 No.17
There is also Train AREX, which is located at the Transit Center, Basement 1 Floor at Terminal 1 and 2 of Incheon Int’l Airport. Please take All-Stop Train and refer to the information below.
|Terminal 1||Terminal 2|
|Fare||KRW 3,750||KRW 4,350|
[Train Arex Location]Terminal1- Basement Transit Center All-Stop Train
[Train Arex Location]Terminal2- Basement Transit Center All-Stop Train
- After taking off at Gimpo International Airport, you can take a shuttle bus heading for Gimpo Domestic Airport to transfer domestic flight to get to Jeju.
- Airport Shuttle Bus : If you come out of Gate 1 or 2 on the first floor of International Airport, you can take the shuttle bus heading for Domestic Airport at No.⑤ bus stop. The bus rotates around international and domestic airport every 12-15 minutes between 08:15 and 21:40, and fee is free.
[Shuttle Bus Stop Location] No.5 between Gate 1 and 2(outdoor)
- After taking off at Gimhae International Airport, you can take a shuttle bus or walk to the Gimhae Domestic Airport in order to transfer domestic flight to get to Jeju. The domestic terminal is located on the right side of outside of International Airport and it takes 10 minutes by walking.
- Airport Shuttle Bus : If you come out of Gate on the first floor of International Airport, you can take the shuttle bus heading for Domestic Airport and it takes approximately 5 minutes. The shuttle bus stops at the Long-Stay Parking Lot every 10 minutes, International Flights every 3mins, and Domestic Flights every 5mins. Please refer to the information below.
|Information of Shuttle Bus|
(Stops at the Long-stay Parking Lot every 10 minutes, International Flights every 3 minutes, and Domestic Flights every 5 minutes.)
[Shuttle Bus Stop Location and Map]
ICMAP 2020 & ISFM 2020 offers complimentary shuttle bus between Jeju Airport and hotel. The shuttle bus schedule will be announced later.
After you exit Gate of Jeju Airport, there is a taxi stand between gates and parking lot. It takes approximately 50-60 minutes by taxi, and the fare will be KRW 45,000-50,000 to ride 50km. The taxi fee is charged by a taximeter and most Korean taxis are equipped with a credit card machine. Korean Currency can be taken only if you make a payment by cash. Please refer to the taxi stand location and more information below.
[Taxi Stand Location - Jeju Airport]
|Time||Approximately 50-60 minutes||Fare||Approximately KRW 45,000-50,000|
*Most Korean taxi drivers do not speak English fluently, so please show following message to them.[Korean] 안녕하세요, 기사님. 제주 휘닉스 호텔 & 리조트로 데려다 주시면 감사하겠습니다.
(주소 : 제주특별자치도 서귀포시 성산읍 섭지코지로 107 휘닉스 제주)
[English] I want to go to Phoenix Hotel & Resort.